- This event has passed.
Route 66 Litchfield Skyview Carnival
September 29 @ 5:00 pm - October 1 @ 10:00 pm
Join Litchfield Skyview for the Route 66 Litchfield Skyview Carnival, featuring vendor booths carnival food and rides! We have all the fun!
NO ENTRY FEE!
Lots of parking Space!
You can register for booth space on line as well! Visit www.litchfieldskyview.com.
Event updates on Litchfield Skyview Facebook Page.
Carnival Vendor/Booth Info
For BOOTH reservations. Food Truck Info to come!
- Space is limited and first come first served!
- Vendors must be ready for business by opening time daily,5 pm Thursday and Friday, and noon on Saturday.
- Feel free to use either gate when arriving for set up.
- Set up can be done as early as:: 11 am Thursday and Friday, and 9 am on Saturday.
- Please do not close your booth till carnival closing each evening; 10 pm all three evenings.
- Some fair foods & drink items can not be sold: lemon shake ups; funnel cakes; corn dogs; etc
- Power will not be provided for this event. We do have plenty of parking though!
- Our bathrooms will be open, but our concession stand will not.
- All booth spaces are to be cleaned out by: 10 am, Sunday morning, October 2nd.
Booths are available in two sizes.
We have 40 smaller 10 x 10 foot spaces, available for $45.
We have 12 larger, 10 x 20 foot spaces, available for $75.
A 110 Outlet can be provided for your booth for $20.
This is to power lights and fans, not for cooking or refridgeration.
Vendors can sign up for a booth space on line at: