- This event has passed.
Blues Brothers Movie Night at Old Joliet Prison Yard
September 24 @ 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
The Blues Brothers Movie Night event is family friendly and will feature:
- The original Blues Brothers movie shown on a 50′ Outdoor Movie Screen inside the Old Joliet Prison Yard (movie starts at 8pm)
- Self-Guided Tours of Old Joliet Prison with access to select buildings
- Concessions – Food Trucks & Tents, Beer Tents, Merchandise Tents & More
- Blues Mobile Car Display Area
- Blues Brothers Photo Ops & Special Exhibits
- Special Raffles
- More TBA!
- The VIP Experience Ticket includes; Preferred Seating & Parking, 2 Drink Tix, Special Meal included, Private washroom access, Complimentary Blues Brothers Hat & Glasses Set, Priority Bar Service, Special Seating area with tables/umbrellas, and more!
- Tickets purchased at the door are $20 for General Admission
Bag Chairs and Blankets are allowed. Smoking allowed in designated areas only. We follow CDC designated guidelines.
Please note the following is prohibited:
- Weapons / Firearms
- Pets (excluding service animals)
- Pop-up tents
- Outside food & beverage
Organizer: Joliet Area Historical Museum
A 501(c)3 not-for-profit entity which operates a vibrant, 10,000 square foot modern museum facility in Downtown Joliet at the historic intersection of Old Route 66 & Lincoln Highway. The Museum also facilitates tours, programs and educational interpretation at the Old Joliet Prison Historic Site. Find out more about the museum at www.jolietmuseum.org