Home/What to See /The Lucca Grill
Search 66
The Lucca Grill
Description
The Lucca Grill was established in 1936 by brothers Fred and John Baldini and was named for their hometown of Lucca, Italy. From the beginning, the Baldini brothers offered an outstanding menu in a friendly atmosphere, a way of business which has been sustained by succeeding generations and has become, indeed, a Tradition of Quality. Customers always feel "at home" at the Lucca Grill, with the familiar antique mahogany bar, the ornate tin ceiling, the first pizza in Central Illinois, and the many framed newspaper feature articles about the Lucca Grill from local newspaper, The Pantagraph, to The New York Times, to The Washington Post. The feeling of "belonging" never ends. It has been nurtured for eight decades and is being continued by long time managers and now owners John Koch and Tony Smith.

Location
Alignment 1926||1930
Central Region

116 E Market St.
Bloomington, IL
61701

Contact
(309) 828-7521
Related Images
Information Requested is Not Found
Related Videos
Information Requested is Not Found