Home/What to See /Fulgenzi's Pizza & Pasta
Search 66
Fulgenzi's Pizza & Pasta
Description
The family restaurant, Fulgenzi's Pizza & Pasta, opened originally as "Custard Castle" in 1979 by John and Sandra Fulgenzi along with their three sons John-John, Jeff, and Joel. The facility started as a walk-up ice cream stand located across from the Illinois State Fairgrounds and also served Castle burgers and Chili Dogs. In 1983, Fulgenzi's added the "Worlds Greatest Hamburgers" and in 1987 they added pasta with homemade Italian sauce. The latest addition is the delicious thin-crust pizza, regarded by many as the best pizza in town.
Location
Alignment 1930
Central Region

1168 Sangamon Ave.
Springfield, IL
62702

Contact
217-544-8520
Related Images
Information Requested is Not Found
Related Videos
Information Requested is Not Found