Doc's Soda Fountain was established as Deck's Drug Store in 1884. The original soda fountain was added in 1929. After three generations running the drug store, Bob and Bill Deck retired in 2001. In 2007, Doc's Soda Fountain was reopened by new owners Robert & Renae Ernst with Bob and Bill Deck adding their Pharmacy Museum to the store, displaying items back to the late 1800s. Doc's Soda Fountain offers lunch, pies, ice cream and old fashioned sodas.