This historic 1933 filling station is identified as
the longest operating gas station along Route 66. It dispensed fuel for 66 continuous years until 1999. After major restoration work, the building reopened as a Route 66 visitor center in May 2007. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2001. It features a digital audio player for visitors when the building is closed.